Monday, February 7, 2011

Name Change?

I know I just started this blog, but I feel like this is all about me being poor this week.

Which so far it kinda it is.

 Poor College Girl.

 Just doesn't have the same ring to it.  Oh well, hopefully it'll get better when I get my pay check.

More about my poorness:
I actually did it.  I asked my dad for gas money.  He gave me $20, so far I only used ten, hoping that what I have in my car now will last me till Friday morning when I get to fill Jayden (my car's name, he's gay) to the tippy top. 
The other ten dollars will be my spending money till Friday.

I have to keep reminding my self not to write too much, my problem has always been this: I think WAY to much, it's probably the key to my insomnia.

Okay, I guess that's it for now.  I'm sure I'll blog about something in an hour or so.

See ya then
~College Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment