Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gifts Gifts Gifts

Tomorrow, or well right now technically, since it's midnight, is the two year anniversary of my boyfriend and I being together. =D

Dude, two years? Who would have thought? Not me!

After I get off work around five, I'm going to rush home, get dressed (I'm thinking a dress like shirt [one of my favorites], my jegging's [jean/legging hybrid] and a pair of heals!)  Then, we are going to do a dinner and movie deal, a cliche, but such a good one! Dinner at The Cheesecake Factory! And the movie, No Strings Attached.

Doesn't that sound exciting?!?!?!?!?

And I'm getting a necklace!

I CAN'T WAIT!

My gift to him is a new phone as soon as his two year plan thing ends in March.

But since we really never spent valentines day together (our first valentines day (the next day of him asking me out) together, it was like an awkward first date, the second I was in a car heading up the Vermont to ski with my family).  So this year I thought we'd get little gifts.  Last year I made him a mix CD and duct tape roses.  But I don't know what to do!  I'm hitting the Google!

Wish me luck
~College Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment