Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cheeeeeese cake =]

Hey all!

Sorry I disappeared for a few day, this has been test week for me!

I hope you all had a great valentines day! Mine was okay, we finished our leftovers from date night and I finally got to have some of my red velvet cake cheese cake from the Cheese cake factory. YUM!

FYI: Date night was amazing! =DDDDD Best anniversary ever, mainly since this has only been our second, and last year I drugged my boyfriend X_X  I gave him cold pm medicine =/


Any way, as you all know, I've been poor lately.  And I noticed peta2 (yea yea I know, but hey they have a lot of good recipes and free shit) has a blog thing for three dollar meals

http://blog.peta2.com/tag/3-dish-of-the-day

take a look.  I might try some just review! 

The lame thing is that my grocery store doesn't sell oriental flavored ramen (LAMEEEE)

The lamer part is that we have a package of shrimp ramen, and I want it so bad, I just haven't found a good, recipe i guess, to replace the packet.



I guess I'll have to keep looking out.  If any of you know! Give me a hint!

~College Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment