Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kick the Can

Okay, I get a soda machine eating my money, not that I like it, but it's understandable.  But when I pressed the button for a Dr. Pepper I heard a clink, and nothing came out, so after a minute or so of fishing around, the can popped out. But instead of a nice, full can, I got a dented and banged up can, with almost all of the soda gone.  The kicker is, the can was still closed

What. The. Fuck.

I finally got a soda, a root beer, from the cafeteria, but it was more money.  I think I'm done with these machines...they like to eat my money when I don't have any.

The next best thing?
I've basically eating carbs this week.

It's all we have at home, meal wise, which is weird since my step-mom is doing the south beach diet.  And it's really the only thing I can afford for lunch at school that's filling.

Yesterday? Breakfast: Bagel thin with smart balance butter
                  Lunch: Bagel with cream cheese and a small fry
                 Dinner: Pasta

Today, basically same thing, except I haven't had dinner, but it'll probably be captain crunch at my boyfriends house.

I considered getting a wrap, but that was five dollars, I only had six. 

They also have a salad bar, but the price depends on weight, and I don't want to be the jerk who puts stuff in the thing and have to throw it away because it's too much money. A grilled cheese is almost three dollars, so it's more then the bagel, and I don't even know how much a veggie burger is.

Oh, right, by the way, I'm a lacto-vegetarian, which means I don't eat any animal (including chicken and fish) and I don't eat eggs.

Oh andddd I'm trying to lose weight, which from what you've seen so far, it's working out real swell.

I don't know what to do anymore
I just can't wait to get my paycheck tomorrow, get out of my house next fall and go to a university, and finally find a way to lose weight the healthy way and stick to it

Fml
~College Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment